Very early this morning, at 3:29 am, you turned two weeks old. Congratulations. Wow... It's been a ride. You've been a handful. A beautifu, miraculous, wonderful handful.
Yesterday was your first Super Bowl party. We went to the Heller's house and watch the Seattle Seahawks lose to the New England Patriots by just a few points. To be clear, mommy and I are not at all sports fans, but we do enjoy the Super Bowl (parties). On that note, here's what's going on right now in your life:
- Apple, the worlds largest company is coming out with the Apple Watch this April.
- Barak Obama is serving his last of 8 years as president (no one really likes him).
- There are about 7 billion people living in the world.
- Gas is $1.80 per gallon (however, it was a lot more, just recently)
- Subway is the most popular restaurant in the world.
- Mommy and I are members at Redemption, Gateway and we really like our church.
- The church just purchased land, and is planning on making a new building in the coming years.
- The top movie in the box-office is “American Sniper” (haven’t seen it, yet)
- Facebook is an extremely popular ‘social network’ site that people look at multiple times per day (or hour)
- Last year, your name was ranked #179 for girl names (according to babycenter.com
- The DOW Jones is at 17,361.04 (Daddy doesn’t really know what that means, but I thought it was an interesting fact)
- Your “Baby Reveal” video is at about 709,000 views on YouTube.
- Mommy and Daddy live in Queen Creek, AZ
- Daddy’s an iOS Developer (currently working at Empire)
- Mommy’s a Hair Stylist… or was… :) Now Mommy’s a Mommy!